New Patient Forms
We have made our new patient forms available to you as Adobe Acrobat files. For your convenience, we recommend printing and completing these forms at home.
Please remember to bring your completed forms with you for your first appointment. If you have any problem getting these files to print properly, please Call our Rocky Hill, Connecticut dental office and we will gladly send or fax them to you.
- Patient Registration Form
- Dental History Form
- Medical History Form
- Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Record Request Form
- Smile Evaluation Form
- Temporomandibular Disorder Questionnaire
- Driving Directions to our Office
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN JOINING OUR FAMILY AS A NEW PATIENT
- A discussion by phone with our warm, caring Patient Coordinator regarding your concerns and dental needs.
- The format of the initial visit will be described, as well as addressing any questions about the practice and any insurance-related questions.
- A new patient packet is mailed out with any forms to be completed.
- On arrival, you will be greeted by our Patient Coordinator to welcome you to our office and collect any forms and documentation.
- You will be greeted by Dr. Michalski’s dental assistant, who will further review your concerns.
- You will be given an office tour as we escort you to the treatment room to meet with Dr. Michalski.
- He will prescribe any necessary radiographs (x-rays) and photographs to assist during your exam.
- Dr. Michalski will perform a thorough and detailed comprehensive examination.
- A complete review of exam and x-ray findings and any recommendations will be done by Dr. Michalski. He will also take the time to answer any questions you might have as well as review any preventive suggestions for your dental health.
- For our new patients with more complex dental needs, Dr. Michalski will schedule you to return for a complimentary consultation to review your exam results.
- Our new patients will have the opportunity to meet with our Financial Coordinator to review fees, payment options and any insurance benefits as applicable.